Policy for Personal Information Protection
MONOKAIDO Co. Ltd., (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) acknowledges that Personal Information provided by our customer (hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”) is important information related to the Customer’s privacy, and we shall comply with laws and regulations regarding Personal Information and handle the Personal Information in accordance with the following protection policy.
“Personal Information” shall mean names, e-mail addresses, credit card numbers and any other information by which an individual can be identified (including any information that can be readily collated with other information and thereby used to identify a specific individual).
- We shall use the Personal Information provided by the Customer only within the scope necessary for the following purposes of use. In receiving Personal Information from the Customer, we shall clarify the purpose of use to the Customer. If the purpose of use is changed, we shall disclose it immediately on this web page, etc.
- To provide information about our products, such as new products and updates
- To provide user support and customer service
- To conduct statistical analysis for product development in such a way that individuals cannot be identified
- We shall not obtain Personal Information by false or unlawful means, but by means of proper procedures.
- We shall take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss and damage of Personal Information we handle as well as to ensure safe management of other personal data. We shall also provide necessary and appropriate supervision to our employees who are engaged in handling Personal Information to ensure the safe management of such Personal Information.
- We shall not sell Personal Information. We shall not provide Personal Information to any third party without the Customer’s prior consent, unless laws and regulations regarding Personal Information provide for otherwise or we entrust our business operations to our business partner.
- If we entrust the whole or part of the handling of Personal Information to our business partner, we shall provide necessary and appropriate supervision to such business partner to ensure the safe management of Personal information whose handling is entrusted.
- If the Customer requests us to disclose, correct or delete the Customer’s Personal Information, we shall immediately respond to such request after verifying the Customer’s identification and endeavor to keep the contents of such Personal Information accurate and up to date. If the Customer has any inquiries about correction or deletion, etc., please contact us from “here”.
- The Personal Information provided by the Customer may be disclosed or provided to a third party for product development or user support as data processed in such a manner as to prevent identification of any specific individual.
- We shall comply with laws and regulations regarding Personal Information and any other rules and norms with respect to Personal Information possessed by us.
- This Policy for Personal Information Protection shall be amended as necessary in accordance with changes in laws and regulations regarding Personal Information and changes in social circumstances.
MONOKAIDO Co. Ltd.
CEO: Norihito Hirose
Amendment: July 1, 2008
Enactment: April 1, 2008